Study card

What do I do if I have lost my student card?

1) if the student card is also your access card to the school, please contact the facility service as soon as possible so that the card can be blocked / closed:

Campus Katrinebjerg (Aarhus):
Campus Emdrup (Copenhagen):

2) pay 200 kr.* 

3) contact the reception – – to have a new student card / access card made

* Paying options: 

– Paying by credit card (VISA / Mastercard) ASK beforehand in the reception to be sure your type of credit card is accepted

Only Campus Katrinebjerg (Aarhus): Bank transfer: IBAN: DK2902164069145620 or SWIFT: DABADKKK
Remember to include name, programme and student number (or your date of birth) as well as the text “student card payment” in the transfer.

Questions? Contact the reception